Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hi Family!

Thanks to everyone who accepted my invitation to sign up for this web blog.
As of right now, it looks as though we still have three family members who haven't yet signed up. Remember, if you signed up, you are also a contributor, and I'm hoping you take advantage of that and use this site to post your own thoughts, videos, links, comments or anything else that you think would be of interest, so all of us can get the most out of our vacation!
I also hope that in time, with everyone involved, we can use this site as a form of communication, because I know with everyone's busy schedules it's hard to get the whole family together. If you're concerned about putting information out there for everyone to see, rest assured that once everyone has signed up, I will make this site private and accessible to ONLY us!

Wishing my entire family a wonderful, healthy and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment