Monday, September 3, 2012

Board Games!

Hey Everyone, think about any board games or card games you might want to bring along to pass the time when we're not doing anything else!

I do know that Mallory had talked about bringing along some type of board game!

Kevin and I are going to try to play a game that I got about 8 years ago and have never played. It's a 'geeky" type of 3 dimensional Fantasy, War type game that called Heroscape and actually looks like it could be some fun!
 So...any GUYS interested in waging war against Kevin and I?    LOL

 
 
Post your ideas for games!

5 comments:

  1. We will be bringing a couple decks of cards cause we know a few card games. And I also have Battle of The Sexes and another board game I can bring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll look. I know we have scrabble and some others I'll bring what we have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok we have scrabble, a jenga game, wheel of fortune! Don't know if they are any good! We must play some drinking games like buzz- no game board needed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And beer pong! I'm going to try and go buy this awesome game called Quelf. Its a fun game to play with some drinks. Its one of those games that will keep everyone laughing and entertained. But we'll see...depends on how much it is. We have Uno we can bring..couple others..I'll take a look. I'm also going to bring a basketball..looks like theres a little court out front of the house. Any one have a air pump?

    ReplyDelete