Friday, August 3, 2012

Late nights in OBX

I know that every night a different couple will be preparing dinner, but I was wondering what will happen late night. I know some will drift off to bed while I, and others stay up conversating over beers and food... But where will the food come from? Of coarse we all will buy potato chips and pretzels etc... But I was thinking it would be fun if the girls made late night pub style snacks one night for the guys and the guys did the same one night... Is anybody with me? I am down with nachos, mozzeral sticks, buffalo wings... Etc. let me know what you guys think

10 comments:

  1. I'm in. And just so you know the girls will kick ass when it comes to creating late night snacks so you guys better start planning now! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (this is Chrissy) Yes I agree us girls will kick ass w/ the snacks, but I think it's a good idea to switch off every other night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my biggest question is does anybody mind if chrissy and i skinnydip in the hottub?

    ReplyDelete
  4. (this is chrissy) oh my gosh, ignore him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't care if you guys skinny dip, if you don't mind if I chubby dip

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going to make Buffalo dip...Pepperoni and Cheese..Pepperoni dip and Dad and I are skinney dipping to..lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH GOSH ROB!
    PLEASE not in the HOT TUB!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok, for the guys night I wanna do something easy...so.............ok, Beer and cigarettes!

    OK???

    ReplyDelete
  9. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. You all are sickos. Anyways..good idea with switching off and on with snacks!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a 3 cheese, spinach, & sweet pepper dip I want to make for snack one night too.

    ReplyDelete